The centrifuge Digtor 21 C-8 is designed for the determination of water and sediments in oils, and characteristics of precipitation and demulsibility and the characterization of waste oils, on labs with a high number of samples, due to it can spin up to 8 tubes of 8” at once.
It is provided with accessories for spin cylinder-conical tubes of 6 and 8 inches, pear-shaped tubes of 6 inches and tubes for trace elements and 12,5ml.
Its proper for processing samples according following standards : ASTM D 91, D 96, D 893, D 1796, D 2273, D 2709, D 2711, D 4007, D 5546, API 2542, API 2548, BS 4385, ISO 3734, ISO 9030, IP75, IP 359, NF M07-020.
- TFT touch screen easy to read and values selection (RPM on steps of 100, RCF on steps of 10xg), time, temperature (1°C steps), acceleration/deceleration (1 second steps).
- The screen which indicates the status can be seen from more than 3 m.
- Rotor and adapters list on memory.
- Real values on screen of RCF (xg) based on accessories configuration.
- Timer count up/down, from 0 or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Short spin key with speed adjustable.
- Progressive acceleration and braking selectable by operator up to 175 ramps.
- Automatic rotor recognition.
- Automatic lid latch lock.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Option: free or locked adjustment of RPM/RCF along the run.
- Program data protection through password selectable.
- Tubes on upright on rest.
- Induction motor maintenance free.
- Max. speed 3.000 RPM/2.425 RCF (on steps 100 RPM/10 xg)
- Quiet: noise level < 60 dB.
- 15 memories + pre-heating program: it allows warm the chamber to test temperature before spin the sample.
- Device and accessories specially designed for petrol applications.
- Optional Gas Release System: all devices include pre-installation.
- Isolated avoiding heat lost.
- Lid locking and holding and lid dropping protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Imbalance switch off.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel.
- Viewing and calibration port in the lid.
- Several messages keep the operator informed about the device situation.
- Guard ring between the chamber of centrifugation and the housing.
- Preheating program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable by operator.
- Temperature from room + 5°C to 80°C (176°F).
- Scale Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.