The picture may be different from the article and can include supply, which is not in the standard scope.
UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 190-1100 nm, 16PC-UV, EMCLAB
Last Update: 14.06.2021
EMC-16/18 series are simple-to-use instruments with advanced performance, its stray light is only 0.05%T. The local stand-alone software provides functions of Photometry, Quantitative Test, Kinetics and System Utilities functions.
- LCD screen (128*64 Dots)
- System can also save the test results. Total 200 groups of data 200 standard curves can be saved in the RAM. Convenient for check and reload.
- Data can be restored after a sudden power cut
- Auto setting wavelength
- Tungsten lamp & Deuterium lamp can be turned on/off individually to extend lifetime
- Pre-aligned design makes it convenient to change lamps
- Large sample compartment, it can be accommodate 5-100 mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available
- The optional Professional PC software provides complete control of the spectrophotometer from a computer through the Built-in USB port.
- It can expand to the following functions: I. Quantitative, II. Kinetics, III. Wavelength Scan, IV. Multi Wavelength, V. DNA/Protein
- IQ/OQ ready option
|Wavelength Range||320-1100 nm||190-1100 nm||190-1100 nm|
|Spectral Bandwidth||4 nm||4 nm||2 nm|
|Optical System||Singe Beam, grating 1200 lines/mm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±0.5 nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability||0.3 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||<±0.5 % T or ±0.003A@1A|
|Photometric Range||0-200 % T, -0.3 - 3A, 0-9999 Conc.|
|Stray Light||±0.05 % T@360 nm||±0.05 % T@260, 360 nm|
|Stability||±0.002A/h @500 nm|
|Display||Graphic LCD (128+64 dots)|
|Keyboard||22 Membrane keypad|
|Standard Cell Holder||4-position 10 mm cell changer|
|Sample compartment||Standard 10 mm path length cuvette|
|Light Source||Tungsten lamp||Tungsten & Deuterium lamp||Tungsten & Deuterium lamp|
|Output||USB Port & Parallel Port (Printer)|
|Power Requirement||AC 110/220V 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||470 x 373 x 187 mm|
|Weight||12 kg||14 kg||14 kg|