The picture may be different from the article and can include supply, which is not in the standard scope.
Floor standing centrifuge Magnus 21, Orto Alresa
Last Update: 14.06.2021
High capacity on a underfloor centrifuge which offer to their users several advantages, up to now only available on devices dedicated to research.
The TFT colour touch screen simplify the parameter selection; main values appear only in one screen as time, RPM, RCF, acceleration and braking.
The operator menu allows other values adjustment as open lid once the rotor stops, locking RPM/RCF along the run, selection of time from 0 or at set RPM/RCF
Along centrifugation it showed on screen a graphic indicating its status as well as the stage of centrifugation, time to end of process, with graphi and values easily seeable from long distances, increasing the operator autonomy.
The Magnus 21 can spin up to 4 x 750 ml, 4 blood bags, 72 tubes of 15 ml, 20 tubes of 50 ml conical and 52 tubes of 15 ml conical, rotor for microplates, microtubes, as well as a wide set of adapters for each one.
- TFT touch screen easy to read and values selection (RPM on steps of 100, RCF on steps of 10xg), time, temperature (1°C steps), acceleration/deceleration (1 second steps).
- The screen which indicates the status can be seen from more than 3 m.
- Rotor and adapters list on memory.
- Real values on screen of RCF based on accessories configuration.
- Timer count up/down, from 0 or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Short spin key with speed adjustable.
- Progressive acceleration and braking selectable by operator up to 175 ramps.
- Program data protection through password selectable.
- Automatic open lid (only non-refrigerated).
- Automatic rotor recognition.
- Automatic lid latch lock.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Option: free or locked adjustment of RPM/RCF along the run.
- Induction motor maintenance free.
- High capacity: Max. Volume 4 x 750 ml.
- High speed, up to 20.804 xg/14.300 RPM.
- Quiet: noise level < 60 dB.
- 16 memories for programs.
- Lid locking and holding.
- Imbalance switch off.
- Lid dropping protection.
- Manual overriding.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel.
- Viewing and calibration prot in the lid.
- Several messages keep the operator informed about the device situation.
- Guard ring between the chamber of centrifugation and the housing.
- Forced ventilation which reduces the temperature increase (only non-refrigerated).
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage |
|RT 191 (1) ||RT 192 ||RT 195 ||RT 238 ||RT 197 |
|+ info||+ info||+ info||+ info||+ info|
|ROTOR||SWING OUT||SWING OUT||SWING OUT||ANGLE FIXED 30º||ANGLE FIXED 45º|
|Max. capacity||4x750 ml.||4x250 ml.||104x5ml.||6x85 ml.||8x50 ml.|
|RCF Max. (xg)||3122||3984||2987||10142||5997|
|Min. temp. max speed (°C)||0||1||0||1||0|
|Maximum rotation speed:||20804 min-1|