The picture may be different from the article and can include supply, which is not in the standard scope.
Microcentrifuge Microcen 23, Orto Alresa
Last Update: 14.06.2021
Why a small centrifuge must not be provided of mandatory standards about safety?
The centrifuge Microcen 23 is a compact and practical device which meets the essential requirements that demand a reliable result in a short space of time.
Operator can choose three different rotors for 8x15 ml., 10x15 ml. and 12x5 ml., reaching 8.000 RPM/6.511 xg.
It’s provided of safety systems essentials for a safety processing, with brushless engine maintenance free, unbalance switch off, chamber in stainless steel, lid lock motorized…
Ideal for run a reduced number of samples, it’s undoubtedly the most appropriated choice for emergency labs, due to its reduce the time on sample preparation.
Simplifies sample preparation.
- LED screen shown RPM/RCF (on steps of 100 RPM/10 xg) and time.
- Intuitive handling through start, stops, short spin and play keys.
- Rotor list on memory.
- Timer count up/down, from 0 or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Short spin key with speed adjustable.
- Acceleration and deceleration control in 2 steps.
- Automatic open lid.
- Last values remain on memory.
- Lid latch lock.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Option: free or locked adjustment of RPM/RCF along the run.
- Induction motor maintenance free
- Max. capacity: 10 x 15 ml.
- Speed up to 6.511 xg/8.000 RPM.
- Quiet: noise level < 60 dB.
- Lid locking and holding as well as lid dropping protection.
- Imbalance switch off.
- Manual overriding.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel.
- Viewing and calibration port in the lid.
- Several messages keep the operator informed about the device situation.
- Guard ring between the chamber of centrifugation and the housing.
- Forced ventilation which reduces the temperature increase.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-1.
|RT 246 ||RT 247 ||RT 248 |
|+ info||+ info||+ info|
|ROTOR||ANGLE FIXED 30°||ANGLE FIXED 30°||ANGLE FIXED 30°|
|Max. capacity||8x15 ml.||12x5 ml.||10x15 ml.|
|RCF Max. (xg)||6511||5152||6368|
|Braking time (s)||15||15||15|